Tuesday, March 3, 2009

When it rains it pours!

Ray is still sick and this time with a double ear infection! I tell you what "I am over this illness stuff." Yesterday, Ray woke up very cranky, almost unconscionable, so I took his temp and it was running about 100.5 and up but never got over 101.2. So Alvin suggested I call the Dr. because of his Croup he had the week before. The nurse at the Dr's office ran down her list of questions over the phone and when I told him that he had gotten up in the middle of the night the last 2 nights she said "we better take a look at him" So I took him in and sure enough "ear infection in both ears" My poor baby, he just cant get a break, he is just so pitiful, he breaks my heart. Daddy said that he better get better by Friday, cause that is Alvin's birthday and he is off work, so they are having a "guys day" I think Alvin is looking forward to spending some "one on one" time with him. To top everything off, I woke up this morning and I have a sore throat. I guess I didn't dodge the bullet on this illness (bummer)
Some of you might have noticed my new "stamp" on the side of my blog. If you get a chance you might want to look at the blog. Poor Jonah. The condition he has would just be horrible! (makes our illness's seem very minor) But please pray for him and his family, they have already lost one child, and to have to go through this also, they could use the prayers, I'm sure.
I hope everyone is doing good. Bye for now!

No comments: