Sunday, March 22, 2009

The BIG move!

This weekend we (not really me I was on Ray duty) helped move Alvin's mom and dad into their new house! It is very nice, it is quite a change from what they left, here are a few pictures from our weekend at the new house,
The HouseRay on the stairs, the 1st day he couldn't get up them, the 2ND day, he could climb them!At the park that is 2 doors down from their house,I think it's been awhile since Ray has been on a swing, he didn't like it so much, this wasnt the reaction we got from him in October 2008 on our camping trip, he liked it then

Ray and I hung out in the backyard for awhile, I had to try and keep Ray away from his daddy and grandpa every now and then, cause Ray really wanted them!Harley and Boomer enjoying the sun and new backyardCutie in her new house

It was a good weekend to move, (if there really is ever a "good" weekend to move) I cant wait to see the house all set up!

Bye for now!

No comments: