Thursday, March 19, 2009

My baby isnt a baby anymore!

We have gone 4 days without a bottle! That just seems like the end of the "baby" stage, and it makes me so sad! Now having said that, I think of the money we will save by not buying formula! I know we will just put it towards something else, like MILK! We go through it alot faster now! I really cant believe how easy it was!
Here are a few picture of my baby with his bottle
Ray also had his 1 year check up this past Monday! He got a clean bill of health! He weighed in at 20lbs 11.5oz, and he was 30 inches long. That is quite a change than when he was born! He is only 29% in his weight and 59% in his length. He had 3 shots, his Chicken Pox, MMR, and Hep A, he also got his finger pricked to check his hemoglobin, it was good, she said anything under 11 they worry about and his was very good at 13. During his shots I didn't shed any tears! I was a big girl!
Things are finally settling down around here, but this weekend will be a different story! Alvin's mom and dad bought a house and it is the weekend we move them in! I am so happy for them! My next post will probably be move in day
Bye for now!

No comments: