Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Birthday Party

We had Ray's birthday party yesterday. We had a great time, there were so so many people here. It was just what I wanted. Both my sisters came, I am so happy that they could both come for it. My mom and dad were unable to come due to my mom's health. She just isn't feeling well enough to have had made the trip. They were greatly missed, but we also understood. A few of the girls I work with came too with there children. Alvin's family was here as well. I asked Ray's Aunt Dawn and Uncle Steve to take pictures of the party, They are so good with taking pictures and Alvin and I wanted to concentrate on video and Ray. I am so glad I had them do it cause we got some great pictures! So "Thank you Steve and Dawn"
We got great great news yesterday also, Alvin's little brother Mike and his wife Rachel are expecting there 1st child! I cant wait! My sisters informed me that as soon as I found out, I started barking advise. "please, please, lord don't let me be like that" so I will have to stop that!!!!! Here are some pictures of "the moment" that we found out, I just wish you all could of heard my reaction when I found out, I almost cry just thinking about it, "Congrats Mike and Rachel, I cant wait to see the little guy or girl"
Here are some (lots) pictures of Ray's day
The sign I had made


Ray before the party really got startedElmo cake that I got a great deal on at Sam's Club, it was a great hitRay and Elmo, Elmo had a "messed up foot"With ALL his presents, "thank you everybody"This is just to cute not to postThis picture didn't turn out at all how I had planned, I really don't know what I expected with a bunch of kids, but I think its funny and love it regardlessYummy cake, that he had no part of, but mommy sure liked itRay's future wife, KaylaThe End

Bye for now1

No comments: