Thursday, March 26, 2009

Guess who's walking!!!!

Ray took lots of steps repeatedly the other night, Oh, it is so much fun to watch him! This was Wednesday night, I think he enjoyed preforming for his mom and dad. Everybody tells me that our "fun" is about to begin, my thinking on it, it should be so much easier for him to get around, he can go outside and be put down and just seems like he will be able to do more. (I think that is what people are talking about, he's going to get around alot more, that's what they mean by "fun")

I was going to post another video but this one took "forever" to upload, and its time for me to go to sleep, so I will post another when I have more time!

Bye for now!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Okay, that's CRAZY adorable! Way to go Ray!

Anonymous said...

How cute and I love the way he is clapping with you at the end! What a good job!
Your right he will be all over the place now, and the fun will be trying to keep up with him. but the bright side is there is so much more you will be able to enjoy together. It will be a wonderful summer!
Love you all Anut Rachel P.