Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This time last year......

I was in the hospital awaiting the birth of our 1st son! We had to be at the hospital by 4:00pm on March 11Th 2008, I think we were there by 3:30. Charlene (aka mother-in-law) took me to the hospital because Alvin wanted to finish out his work day and he knew all they would be doing was checking me in and things he really didn't need to be there for, and he wouldn't be back to work for the next week and a half. I went to the hospital the day before to have my cervix "ripened" that stuff had to work for 12 hours. It was so exciting, and such a great experience. They took such good care of us, I loved Hendricks hospital.

Our view from our labor room

Me waiting for my baby!My IV, you cant see it but, the IV was in the other hand but it "blew" and they had to go to the other hand, didn't my nails look pretty? That was the last lime they looked that good! (my baby was in my tummy in this picture) :(Our TV we were watching Jeopardy, then American IdleDaddy waiting for his baby Daddy's comfy bed for the night!I think I am going to have a hard time tomorrow, I have to work, UNTIL 7:00pm!!!!! It is going to be awful, its not fair, I should be home with my baby on his 1st birthday! There will be more tomorrow!!

Bye for now!

No comments: