Tuesday, June 9, 2009

15 Month Check Up!

Ray had his check up today. 1st I just want to say that Ray is not suppose to be "walking" into the room that the Dr checked him in. I still remember carrying him in that "pumpkin seat"! He is just getting way to big for me, and speaking of big...(not really)He weighed in at 22lbs 2oz, that puts him in the 24%, he gained 1 lb since his 12 month check, he is 31 inches, that put him in the 62%, that's 1 inch since his last check. He's consistent with his 1's. A girl at work said "he's gonna be tall and skinny" and that sounds about right. The Dr. said his weight is fine and she obviously would like for us to feed him "better foods", we will sure give that a try. He is doing very well! I really like his Dr. and hope that we can continue with her when Alvin gets his new insurance. He got his 2 shots and he of course cryed, I had to blow in his face to get him to breathe cause he cryed so hard. I was fine, I guess maybe I am "toughening up" a bit.
I haven't taken any new pictures, but I have to throw one (a couple) in here anyway, in honor of that "pumpkin seat"...They were both taken when he was 3 months old, the 2ND one was when we went to the Cabin to surprise my mom and dad, it was taken when we were getting ready to cross the bridge in Louisville..

No comments: