Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Washin' the truck with Daddy...

When Alvin got home tonight he said "after dinner, Ray and I are going to wash the truck". Well, that is just the perfect opportunity for me to get some pictures. It was to cute watching him with his daddy, I think they like each other "a little". Ray looked pretty cute in his WAY to big of swim trunks and they are a size 12 month. I added a new song to my playlist, its Rodney Adkins "My little Buckaroo" cause it reminds me so much of the two of them..

Daddy let me help... There is no hope for this truck...Here daddy let me do it...He's not doing it right...You missed a spot daddy...I cant reach the sponge....That was hard work....Now on to the "cool" ride...I gotta look good...in my ride
Bye for now!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ray is so cut and I can't belive how much he has grown!Good pictuers also.
love you all Aunt Rachel P.

Dawn said...

Love it Shanny. Ray looks so tiny next to those big 'ol tires.