Saturday, June 20, 2009

We did it again...

We took Ray out to dinner again last night, (if don't know what I'm talking about, you can read it in my post "seriously") but anyway, we thought we needed to try again and I got some idea's from some girls at work. They thought maybe we need to take him out more because we really never go out to dinner. We went to TGI Friday's, 1st thing is we put him in the high chair, he cryed a little and wanted his daddy, but we got out his cheese puffs and he was fine (who said a little bribery was bad?) I ordered his meal when I ordered drinks, while we waited we let him color, before we knew it his food was there and he could start eating, he didn't eat a whole lot (I wonder if the cheese puffs had anything to do with that) To make a long story short, he sat in the high chair the whole time, only fussed at 1st, Alvin and I got to eat our meal not stressed, Ray was a very good boy, and we will do it again. Now that's not to say next time wont be another story, but last night was good! Thanks to you girls that gave me advise, (you know who you are:) We shall see if it works again next time!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Yay! Shannon. I am so happy it went so well for you this time. I am sure it will only get better!