Monday, June 8, 2009

Just some silly little things...

This is my favorite new outfit, compliments of Grandma and Grandpa J. They went out and got Ray lots of new outfits, I just love this one...



I think he just looks cute in this picture, his messy self and all...You cant tell, but Daddy and Ray are bouncing, Ray thought that was pretty funny...as if you couldn't tell by the look on his face...Alvin's face looks funny too...Ray has his 15 month check up tomorrow, I'm a little nervous to see about his weight, I feel he hasn't gained any because he just isn't an eater, and I feel like we don't feed him well. But after talking to the girls I work with, it seems like he eats what every other kid eats (with the exception of Jillian, I swear that girl will eat anything, I tell her mom she's a weird kid LOL Jamie:) We feed him what he eats, and that's chicken nuggets, fish sticks, hot dogs, smoked sausage, just a bunch of processed foods! I hate that!!! He does eat cheese. We will give him a veggie or fruit and most of the time it just sits there, then the next time we give it to him, he will scarf it down. The kid will eat a pickle and jalapeno Doritos though, maybe we need to feed him spicy things! Feeding Ray has been by far the hardest part of parenting for me, and its really the one thing I didn't worry about before I became a parent. But back to the doctors appointment, he is going to get 2 vaccines, oh my poor baby! (I know its for the best and it only lasts a couple of seconds, but I still feel sorry for him) I am planning on taking the afternoon off so I can be with him the rest of the day. (I know that's silly) I could also use a day just to be with him.

Alvin's new job is going really well, he's staying busy and that's a very important thing with the way he gets paid, (he gets paid for the work he does, sort of like commission, so the busier, the better) He gets home later than before, but he makes up for it when he is at home. I hope everyone is well, and I will post again tomorrow after his doctor appointment.

Bye for now!!

No comments: