Thursday, June 18, 2009

Playin' with the water hose..

Tonight when I went out to water my tomato plant, Alvin let Ray play with the hose, boy did he ever have fun...

Let me tell you, that water was cold, but he didn't mind. He got kinda mad when his daddy got the water on his head. He was soaked, we had to strip him down and get a towel to bring him inside. In just the short time we were out there, a mosquito decided to feast on Ray and Alvin! So we decided to come in and from now on the "bug stuff" will get put on my boy!

I put Ray down for bed the other night and this was how he settled, he was using his bear as a pillow. Alvin and I went to Build a Bear before Ray was born and had that bear made for him, I cryed when she put the heart in him (I'm sure pregnancy hormones had nothing to with that LOL) so this bear has alot of meaning to me, and I hope it will mean alot to him one day too...

Everything is really good. I'm looking forward to fathers day this weekend. I don't think we are going to do anything, but it will be fun to play outside if the weather is good. It seems like it has done nothing but rain lately, so I'm hoping it will be good that day.

Bye for now!!

No comments: