Thursday, December 18, 2008

Blogs

I've been reading alot of blogs that are happy and I have been reading some that are very very very sad! I seem to be hooked on ones that the couple has had a premature baby or that the unthinkable, the baby has died before or shortly after birth! I sometimes sit at my computer and cry! But I think those blogs help me also, Last night when my wonderful 9 month old woke me up at 3:15am and as I'm rocking him and he is just looking around the "dark" room (I had no lights on) doing everything he can possibly do not to go back to sleep, I'm getting frustrated. Then I stop and think about all those people that have lost or are loosing a baby, I hold him a little tighter and give him another kiss and realize that some people will never get the chance to rock there baby, it makes me so sad! My heart goes out to all those people that have had to deal with that kind of tragedy. The blog I read about Hannah, her parents have lost 2 babies. Can you imagine?
Parenting is sometimes so frustrating but there are some people that never get the chance to experience the wonders of it all and that breaks my heart. I know some people choose to not have kids but for those that choose to do it and it gets taken away, well that's just awful!
Ray fell asleep for good at 4:45am and then woke up happy at 7:00am, and that's OK with me because he is in my life and I never want to take that for granted. Speaking of which my little guy is waking up from his nap now! Bye for now!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Shanny, you gave me goosebumps! I will try to keep your post in my mind when I'm getting frustrated with my girls too. Thanks. Talk to you soon.