Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I've been tagged

I've never done this before so here goes:
8 Favorite TV Shows
  1. Desperate Housewives
  2. Kitchen Nightmares
  3. New adventures of Old Christine
  4. Two and a half Men
  5. Blues Clues
  6. The Price is Right
  7. Til Death (I think it got cancelled)
  8. America's Funniest Home videos

8 Things you look Forward to

  1. Coming Home to Ray
  2. Coming Home to Alvin
  3. Sleep
  4. Food
  5. Warm Weather
  6. Spending Time with my family
  7. Payday
  8. Writing/reading Blogs

8 Things I did yesterday

  1. Took a shower
  2. Changed Ray's Diaper
  3. Fed Ray
  4. Changed Ray's Diaper
  5. Went to Walmart
  6. Changed Rays Diaper
  7. Fed Ray
  8. Went to Bed

8 Favorite Restaunts:

  1. Red Lobster
  2. Olive Garden
  3. McDonald's
  4. Lenny's Subs
  5. Gallagher's Pizza
  6. Uno's
  7. Don Pablo's
  8. Taco Bell

Taggin' These Friends:

Dawn(my sister-in-law) and Dana

1 comment:

DJones said...

I guess there are "no tag backs!"