Saturday, December 13, 2008

My surgery

Well I had my surgery on Thursday. It went very well. I was out so I don't remember a thing, that stuff they give you is awesome. I remember them putting a mask on my face and then the next thing the lady said "your all done" I think I was even dreaming. My hand is sore, but I am able to use it for some things. The Doctor said I could use it for typing and little things. I think I am probably using it more than I should. I changed a poopy diaper the night of my surgery and then decided that wasn't a very good idea cause my hand cant get wet, and if Ray had decided he had to pee, my hand would have been soaked. So if I do that again his man hood will need to be covered. I took a picture of my bandaged hand and my bruised right arm where they put my IV in. You can see Rays butt in this 1st picture.


I am scheduled for my right hand on 12-30-08 that's the one I'm not looking forward to cause I am right handed and I'm not going to be able to do alot of things. Oh well soon I will be free of pain and numbness. Cant wait!

I had to put in a couple of pictures of Ray. We are giving him alot of Finger food, He is eating a pancake in this picture. He likes to feed himself now a days, I can't hardly get him to eat baby food anymore. He's getting to be a "BIG BOY" and doesn't want his mom to feed him anymore!!LOL



No comments: